FOR NUTRITION AND HEALTH PRODUCTS, POLICY OR SERVICES
reality check: connecting you to consumers and the evidence
HOW I HELP
I do what I love. I do what I am good at. That’s why I am dedicated to nutrition and health projects with a particular focus on behaviour change and sustainability.
Together with partners, I can help you with domain-specific expertise and flexible support to collect, connect, and/or translate evidence and ideas into better products, health interventions, campaigns, or other services.
Our approach is consumer-focussed and evidence-based. Consumers are always central to our way of thinking alongside recent scientific insights and methods relevant to practice.
Health and consumer research
be inspired and get your facts straight on nutrition, health and consumers
Literature research and writing
The latest scientific insights turned into short reports, review articles or fact sheets relevant to your project. Anything from your topic of interest, be it “in-vitro meat”, “nudging”, “personalized health”, or something completely different. We are very experienced in sourcing, selecting, and interpreting the right academic papers and research reports.
Interim, contractor and consultancy services
flexible support from a seasoned professional
- Freelance and flexible high quality research support
- Interim research manager and leave replacement for research & evaluation staff or project managers
- Dedicated project or program manager for new research projects or peak times
- Food, nutrition, health and consumer behaviour expert as a team member or associate partner for your client projects
- Strategic advice for development of new food and health products, services and interventions
- Advice on research design for health, consumer, or social research projects
- Stakeholder consultations in the area of food, nutrition and health
Food, consumer and co-creation workshops
connect and create better solutions for food and health
Teaching and training
Options for online and offline sessions.